We are so happy that you have decided to work with KYJO! We are looking forward to helping you transform your relationship with clothes, and take your style to the next level. What follows is our Client Agreement, so that expectations are clear. While it is a legal agreement, here's what you need to know, in plain English:
- Becoming Our Client: By paying us for our services, you enter into the Client Agreement with us outlined below.
- Our Expertise: We take our business seriously and we take your style problems seriously. We have worked successfully with numerous clients like yourself, and are confident that when it comes to style, we can offer you advice and insight that is valuable and useful to you. It is our intention to offer you the very best advice we can that fits with what we understand about you, your personality, goals, lifestyle and budget.
- Liability for Results: While we strive to offer the best advice we can, it is your responsibility to apply the advice we have shared with you. Any results, positive or negative, that you experience from following our advice are yours alone, and we are not liable in any way for results that may not be to your liking.
- Payment for Services: We require all payments in full before we get to the fun stuff like shopping, cleaning out your closet, or helping you build amazing outfits.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling: We respect your time, and ask that you respect our time as well. While we recognize emergencies happen, once we have scheduled a session with you, we expect you to show up on time. In the event that you do need to cancel, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice. We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% of the session cost for cancellation notices that are less than 48 hours.
- Refunds: If for some reason you decide that you no longer wish to use our services, we will be happy to refund your fees for any outstanding services, provided you give us notice at least 48 hours before a scheduled session. If we receive less than 48 hours notice, then we will retain 25% of the fee for the scheduled session as a cancellation fee, and refund the remaining amount for unused sessions.
General Client Agreement and Terms of Service
Becoming a client of KYJO
Upon receipt of payment for any services provided by KYJO, the payee becomes a Client of KYJO and agrees to all terms and conditions listed below.
A. The Client is of the opinion that KYJO has the necessary qualifications, experience, and abilities to provide satisfactory services to the Client; and
B. KYJO agrees to provide such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
In consideration of the arrangement described above, the rendering of services to the Client, and the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this agreement, the Client agrees to the following:
- To bring a positive attitude and open-mind to sessions in which services are rendered.
- To be open new ideas and perspectives on their clothing habits, wardrobe, and clothing items.
- To openly share feelings of discomfort or misunderstanding during all sessions.
- To be on time for all booked sessions.
- To pay all fees for services as outlined in the Payment Policy below.
In the event that any of the above conditions are not met, KYJO reserves the right to terminate a session in progress, and/or terminate future sessions with the client. Refunds are at the discretion of KYJO as defined in the Refund Policy below.
In consideration of rendering paid for services, KYJO agrees to the following terms of service with respect to the Client:
- To offer advice that, in the opinion of KYJO and to the best of KYJO's knowledge, is in the best interests of the Client.
- To lead the Client through the agreed upon services and service details based on the Client’s needs, budget, and lifestyle, to the best of the knowledge of KYJO.
- To respect the Client boundaries, while encouraging the Client to try new ideas and perspectives on the Client's clothing habits, wardrobe, and clothing items where those ideas and perspectives, in the opinion of KYJO, are in the best interests of the Client.
- To bring positive energy and active listening to the rendering of all services.
- To be on time for all booked sessions in which services are rendered.
- To keep all interactions with the Client confidential.
It is the Client's responsibility to apply all advice provided by KYJO at the Client's discretion. While KYJO agrees to provide advice that, in the opinion of KYJO and to the best of KYJO's knowledge, is in the best interest of the Client, KYJO does not take responsibility for any outcomes of applying the provided advice. KYJO is not liable, financially or otherwise, for any financial, bodily, and/or socially hazardous outcomes as a result of the Client following the advice of KYJO.
Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Client and KYJO agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, stockholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, stockholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
The Client agrees to make all fee payments prior to scheduled sessions in which services are rendered. This fee is for the rendering of services as outlined and agreed to by the Client and KYJO ONLY and does not include the cost of clothing, transportation, or additional client hours or sessions.
If the Client requires at-home or in-store sessions at locations outside the downtown Toronto area, the Client will be charged a travel fee determined by KYJO.
In the event that the Client does not pay agreed upon fees prior to the rendering of services, KYJO reserves the right to cancel the rendering of services, and terminate all future sessions with the Client in which services would be rendered.
The Client agrees to provide a minimum 48 hours notice for cancelling a scheduled session in which services are to be rendered. The Client will not be penalized in any way if communication of their cancellation is received 48 hours prior to the scheduled session.
In the event that the Client cancels such a session within less than 48 hours of the session, KYJO will retain 25% of the agreed upon fees for the scheduled session as penalty for the cancellation. This penalty represents compensation for the loss of time and opportunity for KYJO to participate in other activities profitable to the business of KYJO.
In the event that the Client wishes to reschedule the cancelled session as described above, a fee of 25% of agreed upon fees for the the scheduled session will be charged to the Client. This fee will be paid by the Client prior to services rendered, as specified in the Payment Policy.
In the event that the Client does not wish to reschedule the session after cancellation, KYJO will retain 25% of the agreed upon fees for the scheduled session as a penalty for the cancellation, and refund the remaining amount to the Client, as outlined in the Refund Policy below.
In the event that either the Client or KYJO fail to meet terms and conditions described herein, either party may request to terminate the agreement immediately.
KYJO will not provide refunds for services performed to date. KYJO will only provide refunds to the Client for all services that have yet to be performed.
In the event that the Client requests a refund for services scheduled within less than 48 hours of the Client request, KYJO maintains the right to withhold 25% of the agreed upon fees for the scheduled service, as specified in the Cancellation Policy. All other unfulfilled services will be fully refunded by KYJO.
For questions regarding client services and the agreement outlined here within, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.995.9834.